Services Pte Ltd
C suite executive with global business experience in business management; human capital development; global marketing
- Human Resource management & development(since 1992) (from middle management in MNCs to CEO of training centre)
- Specialist relocation solutions (senior mgmt)
- Third party logistics (senior mgmt)
- Marine logistics (consultancy)
- Construction related services (consultancy)
- Corporate finance advisory – IPO, RTO, M&A (regional)(since 2000).
- Intermediary services – fund raising, investment, divestment.
- Printing & paper stationery products (General Manager(1976 – 1991). Wood base furniture products (General Manager).
- Engineering fabrication & installation (senior mgmt).
- Electronics contract manufacturing (senior mgmt).
- Precision engineering (senior mgmt).
Extensive Business Experience
Extensive business experience as a C suite executive in the following markets
- South east Asia – Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia
- Australia & Pacific – Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji
- North Asia – Hongkong, Japan, Taiwan, Peoples’ Republic of China
- Europe – European Union countries, United Kingdom, Switzerland
- Americas – United States, Canada, Brazil
Functional Management Experience
Eric J P Ng
Eric J P Ng has been the Principal Consultant of Chadway Management Service Pte Ltd since 1982 rendering to clients the benefits of the above listed business management experience.
He is responsible for providing strategic and operational management services, developing and executing growth strategies, merger and acquisitions activities and corporate finance advisory services to companies in Singapore, South East Asia, Australia and Greater China. He also advises on business growth and globalisation strategies, capital market and corporate governance issues and is an active capital market intermediary matching capital (from institutions, family offices and private equity funds) with business (including publicly listed companies).
Mr Ng also manages privately owned businesses where he is personally invested. Currently his main focus is on a local medical aesthetic healthcare group. He is also an accomplished practitioner in human resource management, manpower training and development for both the commercial and non profit sectors. He is an accredited WSG learning solution facilitator and assessor.
Mr Ng’s vast management and business experience and knowledge provide him with the credentials to sit on a number of Boards of public companies listed on the Singapore and Australian Exchanges as follows:
Chasen Holdings LTD (SGX)
- Lead Independent Director (from 2007 through 14 August 2014)
- Non Executive Chairman (15 August 2014 through 25 September 2020)
- Chairman, Audit Committee (2007 till 31 March 2019)
- Chairman, Remuneration Committee (from 2007 till 14 August 2014)
- Member, Nomination (since 2007), Remuneration (from 15 August 2014) and Audit Committee (from 1 April 2019) through 25 September 2020.
GBM Gold LTD (ASX) (Delisted in November 2020)
- Non Executive Chairman and Chairman, Audit Committee from 1 January 2014
- Director and Member, Audit Committee since June 2010.
Richfield International LTD (ASX)
- Independent Director – February 2011 till June 2016 (Company was privatised)
Avaplas LTD (Previously SGX; Privatised in 2009)
- Independent Director & Chairman, Remuneration Committee (from 2000 through 2009 when it was privatized)
- Member, Audit & Nomination Committees
Ephraim Resources LTD (ASX)
- Executive Director – May 2013 till March 2017 (Company delisted Jan 2020)
LEADING MEMBERSHIP ORGANISATIONS
Mr Ng is active in leadership capacity holding elected office in social clubs, social service agencies, professional and trade associations. He is also a member of the Singapore Institute of Directors and a Fellow of the Singapore Human Resource Institute. He was also elected to serve as District Governor for Singapore of Lions Clubs International from 2002 to 2003. He readily lends his human capital development capability on a pro-bono basis to develop leadership skills of volunteer office holders of non profit social organisations.